Sunday, February 22, 2009

IM Treatment Plans

Hey, Maria and I are trying to develop treatment plans that we can use in our office with pts for whatever specific conditions they may have, which we give them to take home.  We tailor each plan to each specific pt.  Is anybody doing anything similar?  Want to share?   Right now we have be seeing pts who specifically request an IM consult, take complete H&P, then have them return to review the treatment plan we have developed for them.  Currently it seem to be a bit time intensive but is getting easier the more pts we see with similar problems.  We are happy to share whatever we have developed so far.

2 comments:

  1. Chasse, I would be happy to share with you. I do the same thing, see patients, have them come back for treatment plans. It is incredibly time intensive right now and I have not put the time into making it more efficient so I could probably use a kick in that direction. Tanmeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chasse!
    How are your IM visits going? I am working towards getting something started where I work and could use words of wisdom.....

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete